Is solar panel home system right for me ?
A professional solar panel home system installation is typically around 10% of total solar system costs. there is potentially a lot of money to be saved if you install the solar system on your own. This article will cover the benefits and drawbacks of do-it-yourself solar panel installations. Can I really install solar panels without professional help?
A handyman with enough skills should be able to design, size and install a residential solar system.The more you can yourself, the less expensive. However, we generally recommend hiring a certified professional to do the wiring and metering.
Benefits of using Solar
- Federal government provides a 30% tax credit on all residential solar installations until 12/31/2019.
- Some state & local governments as well as some utilities are also offering financial incentives to homeowners.
- Investing in solar on your roof provides 6%-13% return on investment, better than most other investments today.
- By going solar you’ll be supporting local jobs and helping America become more energy independent.
- By going solar you’ll be reducing our dependence on fossil fuels and help clean up the environment for future generations.
For half the homes in the United States this 7000 Watt string inverter kit is more than enough to completely eliminate their bill.The average American uses 920kWh per month. Based on that average this system could reduce your bill to almost ZERO. If you’re an average consumer of electricity (920kWh/month), a 7000W system could probably give you the ticket to electric bill freedom.
These 7kW size grid-connect solar kits include solar panels, string inverter, and the racking system for roof mount. These are complete PV power systems that can work for a home or business, with everything you need to get the system up and running. The kits include hardware components only; does NOT include labor.
A 7kW solar kit requires up to 500 square feet of space and could produce an estimated 450 to 1,200 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing south. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power this cost 7kW PV system can generate.
7kW solar installation kit include following parts.
- Solar Panels – 28x 260W made in USA 60-cell polycrystalline panels with 25 year warranties.
- String Inverter – Includes one easy-to-install string inverter with industry-proven reliability.
- Racking and Attachments – Industry leading IronRidge racking mounts the solar panels to your roof.
- System Monitoring – Free with every kit purchase! View and analyze your solar energy production in real-time.
- System Design and Financial Analysis – We’ll engineer this system for your roof and calculate the payback on your solar investment.
- Not Included – Wire, conduit, fittings, breakers, AC/DC Disconnects (if required), junction boxes and a sub panel (if required). All these items can be purchased at any electrical supply shop, Home Depot or Lowes, and will typically cost $300 to $500. Our technical support representative will provide a shopping list once your plans are complete.
Click Below on Link For Installation Process: